Interested in providing support to our customers? Looking to learn and develop your customer service & Linux skills in the IT industry? We think we could help!
Ploxhost is searching for brand new talent to join our network for providing our customers a great customer experience.
- It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected.
- Answer customer queries/questions in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
Problem Solving Skills
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business needs
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Ability to use the Multicraft control panel software.
- Ability to use the WHMCS billing system.
- Ability to use Crisp live chat software.
- Must be 16 years or older to apply